Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"Waiting On Wednesday" - Because of Ellison by M.S. Willis


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My can't wait til it's out choice for this week is:


Because of Ellison by M.S. Willis
"What do you do when a girl walks into your life and challenges everything you know?  You hold onto her and never let her go."

About the Book:When I was nineteen years old, I lived for sex, drugs and a good party. I had it all - good looks, a fast car and a hot girlfriend. Nothing in life was more important. 

That was, until I met Ellison James….

Since the moment I first saw her she was a raging bull; tackling me in the mud and throwing out insults as fast as her tongue could form the sound. 

She was snarky 
She was rude 
And she pissed me off like no other woman could.

I lived beside her for a summer and in the three months that I walked by her side...

She opened my eyes
She changed my life
And she made me a better man

My notes
I've heard only great things about this book and this author, so I'm intrigued to learn Hunter and Ellison's story.  According the rave reviews  on Goodreads left by readers who were fortunate enough to have read an ARC, I'm looking forward to reading a book that is sure to hit my emotions hard! 

Expected Publication date 1/14/14 
Classified as New Adult Romance 



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a typical NA book. At least you don't have to wait long to get your hands on it!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the cover! Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete