Saturday, January 4, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #1

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books they've received in the past week!  

I admit it, I am addicted to adding books to my Kindle.  I easily have more ebooks than I ever could read in 2 lifetimes, yet I continue to peruse and see what else I can't live without.  

Here's 12 of the books that I've gotten this week: 



Happily Ever Afton by Kelly Curry
Sammi Ever After by Soma Helmi
Understudy by Denise Kim Wy
After Thoughts by Jen Ryan
Surrender to Love by J.C. Valentine
Going Home by Jamie Lynn Yeager
Lennon's Jinx by Chris Myers
The History of the Snowman:  From the Ice Age to the Flea Market by Bob Eckstein
Picture Perfect by Alessandra Thomas
Saving Ben by Ashley Farley
Doug and Carlie by Lisa Smartt
When the Heart Falls by Karpov Kinrade


With the exception of J.C. Valentine, they are all new-to-me authors.  Have you read any of these yet?    Please leave me a comment to let me know and also, I invite you to tell me what new books you've added to your stacks this week. 


5 comments:

  1. Almost all of your books are completely new to me. I have never heard of them, but some of the covers are very nice.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I don't think I've heard of any of these! I love the covers of some of them - Going Home is pretty! The purple flower is gorgeous - purple is my favorite color :D

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Picture Perfect as well. Happy reading. Hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Hope you enjoy them.

    Check out OUT's STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! A lot of these are new to me, but there's a lot of great looking books on your list. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete