Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cover Characteristic #3 - Trees

Cover Characteristic is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar & Snark.  Each week they pick a characteristic and then all the participants choose 5 of their favorite cover's with that characteristic.  

I am going to try to pick books from my own library to fit the weekly characteristic whenever it's possible and this week's characteristic is:  Trees

Here's what I've come up with from my TBR shelf :












Falling by Shirley Miranda
Breaking Twig by Deborah Epperson
Condemn Me Not by Dianne Venetta
Forbidden Fruit by Nancy Evans Yates

but my favorite tree cover is a book I read and LOVED in April 2013.  

The Perpetual Quest for the Perfect Life by Michelle Pace and Tammy Coons



Have you read any of my choices?  Let me know! 


6 comments:

  1. Love love love the Perpetual Quest!!! Reminds me of Autumn in New York...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. I love The perpetual Quest for the Perfect Life it's beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing. My Covers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Perpetual Quest and Condemn Me Not. They both give me the same peaceful feeling but in different seasons! I think that's cool! =) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea to pick from your own shelves. And I do love your first choice! I tried to pick from books I'd read, other than one.
    Check out my Covers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love autumn covers! They rock!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete