Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #4

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books they've received in the past week!  


Another week of great additions to my book shelves! 

  For Review: 
When It's Love by Emma Lauren 

From my hockey-fan Father in Law 
Orr My Story by Bobby Orr

Added to my Kindle:
Jane Austen Girl by Inglath Cooper
Georgia on Her Mind by Rachel Hauck
Caught Up In Us by Lauren Blakely
Broken by Ker Dukey
Bottom Feeder Maria G. Cope
Every Little Piece by Kate Ashton
Handle with Care by Emily Porterfield
Girl with Guitar by Casey Quinn
Secrets of the Heart by Laurie Leclair
Held by Jessica Pine


Orr, My Story will probably be one book that my entire family will be reading.  My husband is not big of reading (if you can believe it) but he's big on hockey and even though he's not a Bruins fan, he'll be the first to tell you that Bobby Orr is probably THE best defensemen to ever play in the NHL.   My 9 year old and 11 year old sons live, dream and breathe hockey so after I read it to make sure there's nothing age-inappropriate for them, they'll both more than likely want to read it. 

I'm also looking forward to reading Inglath Cooper's Jane Austen Girl.  Seriously, there's no book by her that I've read that I haven't enjoyed, so I'm confident this one will follow suit.  

The rest are all new to me authors!

What books have you added to your stacks this week? 


No comments:

Post a Comment