Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cover Characteristic #2 - Stars

Cover Characteristic is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar & Snark.  Each week they pick a characteristic and then all the participants choose 5 of their favorite cover's with that characteristic.  

I am going to try to pick books from my own library to fit the weekly characteristic whenever it's possible and this week's characteristic is:  Stars

Here's 5 books I found from my TBR with a star or multiple stars on the cover.


Blame It On The Stars by Jamie HIll
Unpredictable by Eileen Cook
Seeing Stars by Vanessa Grant
When Stars Collide by Tammy Robinson

and my favorite Stars cover in my library is
Star Fish by Nicola May

I haven't had the chance to read any of these so cannot comment on how good they are, but maybe there is a book you've read.  Please let me know!







3 comments:

  1. Great selection. These are all new to me but I'm curious about a few. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your picks! Unpredictable looks really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh some covers I have never seen before! Great picks!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete