Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015



I will be the first to admit that I've been seriously lacking in keeping up with my blog!   But it's a new year and time to try to turn that around!!!

First a look back at the books that I read in 2014.  According to my Goodreads page, I ended the year with 390 finishes under my belt.  Some of them are short novellas that didn't take long to read, but they all count!!!   I'll be spotlighting some of my favorite books in the weeks to come!!! 

I am giving myself a challenge to read 365 books in 2015.    Can I do it?  Well, you'll have to come back and watch my progress!!!

In the meantime, enjoy your New Year's Day - take a few minutes to do something to put a smile on your face and if nothing else works, go get lost in a good book!!



No comments:

Post a Comment